Made using 3D molded padding, a low-profile and energy absorbing solution that is flexible in its natural state but hardens upon impact, it offers high-performance knee protection. The guards also now feature new side and upper knee impact protection and are further enhanced with a silicone printed, cupped knee grip to keep them in place.
The overall fit and function eliminate the need for Velcro straps as the pads do not slip – not even on long rides. Using a fabric mix of MoistureCool and AirMesh for the construction, it wicks sweat and controls odor whereas the main padding is also perforated to increase ventilation on hot days. The AirFlex Pro Knee Guards score a total of 15 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Super slim, 3D molded impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- New side and upper knee impact protection
- New silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- New single sizing for perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: 300g – 0.7 lbs (pair)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit